The following publications are available:
- Bargaining Update
A monthly summary of key labour settlements and disputes, economic trends and other information relevant to the Alberta labour scene.
- Collective Agreement Wage Charts
A monthly update of wage details by employer and classification.
- Expiring Collective Bargaining Agreements
Report of expiring collective agreements in Alberta by calendar year and industry.
- Legal Work Stoppages
Reports of legal work stoppages (strikes and lockouts) in Alberta by calendar year including the start and end dates and the number of working days lost.
- Dispute Resolution Tribunal Reports
A summary of publically available Dispute Resolution Tribunal Reports.
- Sims Report
Report by Andrew Sims, Q.C., on construction industry labour relations legislation in Alberta.
Labour Relations Quick Links
Contact Mediation Services
310‑0000 followed by 780‑427‑8301 (toll free) 780‑427‑8301 in Edmonton
Who do I contact about...
- Hours of work
- Maternity and parental leave
- General holidays and general holiday pay
See Employment Standards for more information.
Visit the Alberta Labour Relations Board for more information about:
- Certification and revocation of bargaining rights
- Strikes and lockouts
- Prohibited practices
- Duty of fair representation