The following is a list of collective bargaining agreements (CBA) and related resources that may be of interest. If you have content you would like to see added to this list, contact the CBA Analyst.
Other Provinces' CBA Listings
- Ontario CBA listing
- Ontario Collective Bargaining Highlights
- British Columbia CBA listing
- British Columbia Bargaining Database
Federal Government Agreement Databases and Information
- Federal Government Labour Relations
- Negotech (Federal CBA search page)
- Federal Public Service CBA listings
United States CBA Listings
Labour Relations Quick Links
Contact Mediation Services
310‑0000 followed by 780‑427‑8301 (toll free) 780‑427‑8301 in Edmonton
Who do I contact about...
- Hours of work
- Maternity and parental leave
- General holidays and general holiday pay
See Employment Standards for more information.
Visit the Alberta Labour Relations Board for more information about:
- Certification and revocation of bargaining rights
- Strikes and lockouts
- Prohibited practices
- Duty of fair representation