File a complaint
You can file a complaint by completing this online form or calling the OHS Contact Centre.
What’s important to know
Call the OHS Contact Centre right away if you’re concerned about immediate harm or injury from work, to you or anyone else:
1-866-415-8690 (toll-free in Alberta)
780-415-8690 (in Edmonton)
How it works
You can make a health and safety complaint by either:
- submitting a complaint online, or
- calling the OHS Contact Centre
Anyone can report unsafe conditions at a workplace; you don’t have to be employed by a business to do so.
After you make a complaint
- calls to the OHS Contact Centre are answered immediately
- OHS acknowledges receipt of online complaints within 3 business days
- follow-up actions by OHS depend on the nature of the complaint and the number of complaints being processed
- OHS will keep your name confidential if you ask
Although OHS will make every attempt to maintain confidentiality, if requested, it cannot be guaranteed. If you choose to remain anonymous do not provide any personal information on the form below. No email confirmation will be sent to you.
File a complaint online