Contact us

Contact us

Employment Standards Contact Centre

Do you have questions about your pay, vacation time, hours, over time, etc. please contact Employment Standards.

Temporary Foreign Worker Helpline

  • Toll-free in Alberta: 1‑877‑944‑9955
  • Edmonton: 780‑644‑9955

Immigrate to Alberta Information Service

Do you have questions about living and working in Alberta temporarily or permanently?

  • Toll-free in Alberta: 1-877-427-6419
  • Outside Alberta: 1-780-427-6419
  • Email

International Qualifications Assessment Service

  • Toll-free in Alberta: 310‑0000 (ask for 427‑2655)
  • Edmonton: 780‑427‑2655
  • Toll-free in Saskatchewan: 1‑800‑999‑3965
  • Toll-free in Northwest Territories: 1‑866‑692‑7057

Occupational Health and Safety

  • Toll-free in Alberta: 1‑866‑415‑8690
  • Edmonton: 780‑415‑8690
  • Ask an Expert

General media calls
Phone: 780‑427‑5585

Occupational Health and Safety media calls
1-866-415-8690 or 780-913-8670 (the phone line is active from 7:00 am to 11 pm)

You can contact our Webmaster if you have technical issues or questions about our website.

For inquiries on government programs and services, contact the Programs & Services Call Centre between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm, M.T. (Monday to Friday). Voice mail is available after hours.


310-0000 (toll-free anywhere in Alberta)

780-427-2711 (outside of Alberta)

For comments and feedback about Government of Alberta programs and services, email Alberta Connects.

You can send your comments, ask a question online, or search the Alberta Government telephone directory.

Modified: 2018-06-21
PID: 430