Rules and regulations
The minimum standards of employment for employers and employees in Alberta workplaces.
- Compassionate Care Leave
- Employees Under Age 18
- General Holidays and General Holiday Pay
- Hours of Work, Rest Periods and Days of Rest
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Minimum Wage
- Overtime Hours and Overtime Pay
- Payment of Earnings
- Reservists Leave
- Termination of Employment and Termination Pay
- Vacations and Vacation Pay
Where legislated standards do not fit the unique circumstances of a workplace, it may be necessary to obtain a permit for a variation or relief from a standard. See Apply for a Permit.