Statistics & employer records
Search statistics, reports and employer records related to health and safety in Alberta worksites.
Occupational Health and Safety collaborates with the Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) to provide up-do-date information on Alberta worksites.
On these pages, employees, employers and others who wish to search out safe work environments, or research Alberta worksites, will find:
Information about worksite injuries and fatalities involving employers insured by the Workers’ Compensation Board – Alberta (WCB).
WCB accepted occupational fatalities and OHS investigated workplace incident fatalities.
Alberta occupational injuries, diseases and fatalities.
Other OHS data sources
The Alberta government publishes additional employer safety data online:
- Employers with a Certificate of Recognition
- Administrative penalties under the OHS Act
- Charges pending under the OHS Act
- Convictions under the OHS Act
- Industry alerts
- Appeals resulting from violations of OHS law
- Summary of OHS prosecutions completed
- OHS Council rulings
- Open Data Portal